Chocolate Martini Recipes
There are so many recipes for chocolate martinis it blows my mind. So I decided I better make a page for them and not just a basic chocolate martini recipe. If I just had one simple recipe on this site – well that would just be so wrong.
I hope you like all of these ideas – Chocolate Martini’s can be made in so many ways. Have a great time with these recipes and adding your own special touches to them.
Garnishes for a martini are endless also. Then decorating the martini glass has endless possibilities. So just be creative and soon you will be the chocolate martini master! Believe me, there is so much you can do to impress your bar & restaurant customers or your friends at home.
Some of these chocolate martinis are fantastic for after dinner drinks.
They sure settle a sweet tooth also!
- Chocolate Espresso Martini
- Chocolate Martini
- Chocolate Mint Martini
- Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- Chocolate Turtle Martini
- Double Chocolate Martini
- Godiva Chocolate Martini
- Irish Chocolate Martini
- Mexican Chocolate Martini
- Roadhouse Chocolate Martini
- Shamrock Martini
- White Chocolate Martini
- White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- Chocolate Kisses
- Chocolate Shavings
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- Orange Rind
- Orange Slice
- White Chocolate Shavings
Rim Glass With Any Of These
or a combination of a couple of them
- Carmel (melted)
- Chocolate Melted (any kind)
- Chocolate (melted) dipped in crushed graham crackers (S\’mores)
- Cocoa (regular chocolate to bittersweet)
- Marshmallow Cream (slightly melted)
- Marshmallow Cream (melted) dipped in Graham Crackers
- Mint Chocolate (melted)
- Peanut Butter (slightly melted)
- Peanut Butter then dip in Chocolate